Identity of the website owner
COMPANY DETAILS: INBESTME EUROPE AGENCIA DE VALORES, S.A. TAX IDENTIFICATION: A-66929613
TELEPHONE: 931 575 633
DOMAIN NAME: www.inbestme.com
Conditions of use
The use of this website by either a natural or a legal person, henceforth the USER, implies acceptance of the terms and conditions indicated below.
For all purposes, the terms and conditions shall be that version published herein at the time of access.
INBESTME EUROPE AGENCIA DE VALORES, S.A. recommends that the USER read the terms and conditions detailed below carefully before making use of the services offered.
Likewise, access to certain services through this website may be subject to certain specific conditions such that, depending on the case, shall substitute, complete and/or modify these general terms and conditions.
Therefore, prior to access and/or use of our services, USER must also carefully read the corresponding specific conditions. If you do not accept the conditions of use, you must refrain from accessing and using the services contained on this website.
These conditions of use regulate the general use of the website by the USER, who may view and print them.
INBESTME EUROPE AGENCIA DE VALORES, S.A. reserves the right to modify or delete at any time and without prior notice any and all content, services and information on this website, as well as to limit or cancel the terms and conditions applicable to the website.
Intellectual and industrial property
The Contents of this website is protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property Legislation.
This website, including but not limited to its programming, publication, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, and the designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of INBESTME EUROPE AGENCIA DE VALORES, S.A. or where applicable, licensed or expressly authorized its authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing of the above requires in all cases the prior written authorization of INBESTME EUROPE AGENCIA DE VALORES, S.A. Violation of any of the aforementioned properties may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as being a punishable offence in accordance with article 270 and following of the Penal Code.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics not pertaining to INBESTME EUROPE AGENCIA DE VALORES, S.A. and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who shall be responsible for any legal dispute that may arise regarding them. In any case, INBESTME EUROPE AGENCIA DE VALORES, S.A. has their express and prior authorization.
Any complaints that may be made by USERS in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights over any of the Contents on this website should be addressed email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the website
Our website may be accessed by any USER free of charge. The Personal Data you provide shall always be treated in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantees of digital rights.
Proper use of the website
USER agrees to use the Website and the contents and the services within it in accordance with the Law, in good faith and public order.
USER shall refrain from:
- Using the Website and/or the services that are provided through it for illicit purposes or effects, or contrary to the provisions of this Legal Notice that may harm the interests or rights of third parties, or that may in any way damage, render useless, or deteriorate the Website or its services or prevent satisfactory use of the Website by other users.
- Destroying, altering, rendering useless or, in any other way, damaging data, programs or electronic documents and other contents to be found on the Website.
- Introducing programs, viruses, macro instructions, applets or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or may cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of INBESTME EUROPE AGENCIA DE VALORES, S.A. or of third parties.
- Misusing information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, and in general, any kind of material accessible through the Website or the services it offers.
- Introducing discriminatory acts, attitudes or ideas based on sex, race, religion, belief, age or condition.
Wherefore, INBESTME EUROPE AGENCIA DE VALORES, S.A. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Website and/or services at any time and without prior notice to those USERS who fail to comply with these general conditions.
INBESTME EUROPE AGENCIA DE VALORES, S.A. shall not be held liable, either directly or subsidiarily, for:
- Quality of service, speed of access, proper functioning, or availability or continuity of operation of the Website.
- Service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions, and in general, other inconveniences that may originate in causes beyond the control of INBESTME EUROPE AGENCIA DE VALORES, S.A.
- Any malicious or intentional act by USER and/or that which may originate from force majeure. Any such case, whatever the cause.
- Direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and/or loss of profit.
- Contents and opinions of third parties, or the information contained in third-party websites that may be accessed through links or search engines from the website.
- Damages that may be caused to USERS’ equipment from possible computer viruses contracted as a result of browsing the Website or from any other damage derived from such browsing.
- Breach of the law, the morality and the generally accepted good customs or the public order as a consequence of the transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception, retention, or of access to the contents.
- Any faults or defects in any form of content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, the failure to update such content, or any inaccuracies thereof, or their scientific quality where appropriate.
Likewise, INBESTME EUROPE AGENCIA DE VALORES, S.A. does not guarantee that the Website and the server are free of viruses and shall not be held liable for damages caused by access to the Web or by the inability to access it.
INBESTME EUROPE AGENCIA DE VALORES, S.A. shall have the right to temporarily suspend the services and Contents of the Website to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations, and USER shall receive no compensation in any such case.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and guarantees of digital rights, and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we hereby inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by the Data Controller in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments entered into by both parties.
The Data Controller informs that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the legal obligations that correspond to us.
Until you notify us otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use it for the aforementioned purposes.
We inform you that we will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, dutiful, transparent, proper, pertinent, limited, exact and prompt manner. For this reason, the Data Controller undertakes to take all reasonable measures so that these are deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights conferred by the current regulations on data protection, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the treatment of your personal data, as well as the consent given for their treatment, by addressing us at the postal address indicated above or at email@example.com.
You may contact the competent Data Protection Agency to present any complaints as you may consider appropriate. For further information, see our Data Protection Policy.
In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), our policy regarding email is to send only such communications as USER has requested. If you no longer wish to receive these messages by email, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These conditions are originally drafted in Spanish, and shall be subject to current Spanish law. For any disputes or matters concerning the website of INBESTME EUROPE AGENCIA DE VALORES, S.A. shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona, Spain.