InbestMe hires a senior full-stack developer to join its SW development team and work remotely. The successful candidate will lead product development activities related to the extension and the maintenance of the inbestMe system. This will include system analysis, requirement specification, design development and testing of new features, modules as well as improving existing functionality. The inbestMe system provides client and admin functionality for managing investment accounts. The successful candidate will work together with other team members from the SW development department and communicate with them over online collaboration tools.
The candidate is expected to have the following skills and experience:
– Good command in English
– 5+ years experience in full-stack web and system development
– Able to work alone and with others in a team
– Experience of leading and/or being responsible of the development of entire end-to-end systems, modules or services
– Relational Databases (MS SQL), NoSQL (MongoDB)
– University degree in computer science or computer engineering
InbestMe is a company founded in December 2016 in Barcelona (Spain). InbestMe provides automated wealth and savings management services for customers. These services are based on building and managing personalized portfolios composed of stock market products such as shares, Exchange Trade Funds (ETFs) and others.
Please, send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and name the title of your email Full-stack developer.
Envíanos tu carta de presentación y/o CV, nosotros lo pasaremos al departamento correspondiente.